What's on your mind?

Apoc

In the next week or so I will have to say goodbye to my Aunt. She is 86 years of age and has been a big part of my life. I have so many memories of time spent in her company were the very thought of her just makes me smile. She has had cancer for 3 years and fought so bravely but this is now a battle too far for her.
Sorry to hear about your Aunt. It's nice that you'll have fond memories to hold dear from having a close relationship with her.

stomach flu is the worst. When I was in atlanta this past february I woke up with one and waged pure fucking biochemical warfare on this poor girls bathroom before having to drive to Savannah and leave a trail of destruction rivaling Sherman's march through every gas station and rest-stop toilet on the interstate. Stay hydrated man

stomach flu is the worst. When I was in atlanta this past february I woke up with one and waged pure fucking biochemical warfare on this poor girls bathroom before having to drive to Savannah and leave a trail of destruction rivaling Sherman's march through every gas station and rest-stop toilet on the interstate. Stay hydrated man
The one that I had this winter was the worst I've ever had. I never get sick, but this thing put me down and had me in literal tears from the aches and pains, as well as the unholy stench that it made spew forth from me. I felt horrible for my poor wife, she is truly a good woman.

Get well soon FA. This fucking glute injury is driving me insane. I literally can't walk without experiencing unbearable pain. All I can do is see my physio every week to monitor things and wait out the 4-6 weeks this will take to heal. Also seems like my relationship is disintegrating and I'm likely to be single again very soon. At least this one made it past 6 months I guess.

Get well soon FA. This fucking glute injury is driving me insane. I literally can't walk without experiencing unbearable pain. All I can do is see my physio every week to monitor things and wait out the 4-6 weeks this will take to heal. Also seems like my relationship is disintegrating and I'm likely to be single again very soon. At least this one made it past 6 months I guess.
Sorry to hear it, man, I hope it works out with your girlfriend. Maybe you need a less dangerous sport? Base jumping, MMA, something a little more gentle than riding a bike around?

Nah just need to legally change my surname. That will instantly solve all my bad luck problems. It's a shame but at the same time we've hardly spoken, and haven't seen each other, for two months and it seems like I'm the only one putting any effort into the relationship. Maybe things will change but I don't know that I'd be sad if they don't. That right there is probably a good indicator that things are pretty much over I guess.

Meh what can you do? We had a good run and I'm still sane...ok that's a stretch...there's been no bullshit this time around so none of the trust issues and disgust in humanity that bobbed up after my last relationship. Not like I'm just giving up on the relationship we'll have a good chat about things and see what happens from there.

There ya go, don't rush to judgement. Sounds like you two have the potential for a good thing. Congrats to Iceni on his internship! On my mind: I'm better off than I was yesterday, but this stomach virus is still kicking my ass. Knee is healing, slowly. Lack of money and lack of trust in the people around me (unfortunately including a bandmate) is pretty draining as well. I'm trying to stay focused and move on with music as well as some illustration work, but it's safe to say I'm feeling overwhelmed and it's making me shut down a bit.

That sucks. I was trying to date a girl and she said no, but to her credit she has at least invited me to stuff since then and hasn't been standoffish. On a lighter note, I unofficially have a research internship for the summer.
Congrats on the internship!!! Is this for Grad school or you still in your undergrad this summer? I can't remember. Also, why did she say no? What the heck. heh

I cannot believe how insanely busy we are at the moment. My largest customer is sending us extra work due to a transition, and a couple of my other larger customers are ramping up their volume all at the same time. And then my forklift decided to stop working today, since I received more freight today than I ever have since being in business...

I just had a pretty metal jam with the drummer and guitarist I've been playing with. it was more metal and less sludgy than it's been up til now. I'm very psyched about these guys. They are neo-agrarian hipster types. There are lots of them in Maine these days, maybe all over rural America, I don't know. Anyway they are very nice guys, each at least 15 years younger than me. There guitar player talked for a long time about how dismayed he is by the corruption of Nordic pagan religions by racism, and how devoted he is to presenting a righteous form of metal with none of that racism, yet steeped in Odinic wisdom. Not my religious disposition, but not far off from it, and very right on. I want to fucking rock so bad, and kind of feel like I'm finally on the way. That is what is on my mind. Also i like brandy and pudding, though not necessarily at the same time. That could have gone in the what are you eating thread, so there you go.

Congrats on the internship!!! Is this for Grad school or you still in your undergrad this summer? I can't remember. Also' date=' why did she say no? What the heck. heh[/quote'] Still undergrad, I'll be graduating in December. She said no because she was interested in someone else that she had a crush on. To be entirely fair to her she did actually apologize and say that she realized she'd probably been sending excessively positive signals. I'm a little miffed at being turned down for a hypothetical, (especially since it would have been a first date and I'd be forced not to whine about never having been on one) but there's nothing I can do and I'm surprised at how not bitter I am about all this.

Still undergrad, I'll be graduating in December. She said no because she was interested in someone else that she had a crush on. To be entirely fair to her she did actually apologize and say that she realized she'd probably been sending excessively positive signals. I'm a little miffed at being turned down for a hypothetical, (especially since it would have been a first date and I'd be forced not to whine about never having been on one) but there's nothing I can do and I'm surprised at how not bitter I am about all this.
Ahh ok. Yeah I am sure it is not fun when you find out they do not actually want you as a bf or date, but plenty of other women out there heh.

I just found out I have messed up big time with some of my coursework, turns out the deadline was two weeks ago, yet for some reason wasn't on my timetable. My only options now are to drop the subject right before exams, fail the subject or redo the whole course next year.