Anger Thread!

RelentlessOblivion

Re: Anger Thread! Great. We help an insurgent movement in Libya by removing Africa's longest-serving tyrant, and now our ambassador to Libya and three other Americans have been killed. Over what? A movie. A MOVIE, for heaven's sake! And not a movie issued by the federal government, but one issued by one filmmaker and posted on YouTube. :evil: I should at least give the interim president Mohammed el-Megarif some credit, he did condemn the attacks right away.

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Anger Thread! I think any joke can be funny regardless of what it's about, it just has to be a good joke. You have to be able to laugh about stuff man, when people get too serious and too uptight about certain issues, they really don't do a lot to help the cause that they are trying to defend. In much the same way that I can watch a slasher movie and not become a serial killer, listen to a black metal album and not worship satan, or read a book about the effects of drugs without getting high, laughing at jokes with racist themes does not make me a racist. In fact, I find many racist jokes hilarious because of their over-the-top ignorance, just like misogynist jokes, pedophile jokes, etc..., and not because I agree with the content.

Re: Anger Thread! funny jokes are funny regardless of the subject, unfunny jokes are never funny regardless of subject, now I'll tell a joke and see if anyone thinks it's funny so when I was still in school one of my mates was a die hard Manchester United fan, all he ever talked about was Man. United this, Man. United that, until one day when I pointed out that Man. United kind of sounds like the name of a gay night club

Anger Thread!

funny jokes are funny regardless of the subject, unfunny jokes are never funny regardless of subject, now I'll tell a joke and see if anyone thinks it's funny so when I was still in school one of my mates was a die hard Manchester United fan, all he ever talked about was Man. United this, Man. United that, until one day when I pointed out that Man. United kind of sounds like the name of a gay night club
Hahahaha! That is great! And sorry yeah i just hate racism i have a few Black friends who are occaisionally victims of it and it makes me hate it.

Re: Anger Thread!

funny jokes are funny regardless of the subject, unfunny jokes are never funny regardless of subject, now I'll tell a joke and see if anyone thinks it's funny so when I was still in school one of my mates was a die hard Manchester United fan, all he ever talked about was Man. United this, Man. United that, until one day when I pointed out that Man. United kind of sounds like the name of a gay night club
As you are in Oz that sounds about right for a Man U fan being over there. It's a standing joke over here that Man U fans don't come from Manchester. I've been to many games at Old Trafford over the years and the amount of coachs that have come hundreds of mile with M U fans on is incredible. :lol:

Re: Anger Thread! Old Trafford, sure would be a great plce for AFL games... which leads nicely into something which is making me very angry, the AFL changing the rules for no apparent reason, Australian rules football had been played the same way for one hundred and forty seven years, then three years ago the AFL changed some of the rules, then last year they changed more rules, then this year they changed more rules, and they've changed even more rules for next year's season, watching games from five years ago and comparing them with how the game is played now it's completely different, the game has gotten softer despite the players and supporters saying they preffered the way it was back then anyway this is a much better comment when I'm not exhausted

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Anger Thread! I must admit i am quite angry with what my generation have done to music, most of the girls at my school like shitty gay boy band pouffs that sing about the same things over and over and half of them cant sing. I wish it would all feck off. also i can't get over how many kids my age are so fucking stupid.

• 5 months later...

just when I thought I'd heard everything... an Islamic preacher who believes the Australian troops serving overseas are "scum deserving of death...fighting unjustly against the righteous" has circled a petition around his mosque requesting that celebrations of ANZAC Day (where we honour our fallen soldiers) be banned, that the day be stricken as a public holiday and that no individual with a military service history should be granted a service pension and that upon death they be buried in unmarked and unhallowed graves. This person has twice been arrested for defacing the gravesites of Australian soldiers and also been arrested several times for hurling abuse at mourners gathered at the funerals of Australian soldiers. He has also stated publicly several times that any woman who does not cover herself completely deserves to be raped. I can't even put into words what I'm thinking right now, how there could be someone this vile in a position to influence people is astonishing worse still his petition is gaining momentum currently having five thousand signatures.

just when I thought I'd heard everything... an Islamic preacher who believes the Australian troops serving overseas are "scum deserving of death...fighting unjustly against the righteous" has circled a petition around his mosque requesting that celebrations of ANZAC Day (where we honour our fallen soldiers) be banned, that the day be stricken as a public holiday and that no individual with a military service history should be granted a service pension and that upon death they be buried in unmarked and unhallowed graves. This person has twice been arrested for defacing the gravesites of Australian soldiers and also been arrested several times for hurling abuse at mourners gathered at the funerals of Australian soldiers. He has also stated publicly several times that any woman who does not cover herself completely deserves to be raped. I can't even put into words what I'm thinking right now, how there could be someone this vile in a position to influence people is astonishing worse still his petition is gaining momentum currently having five thousand signatures.
now that is fucking disgraceful.

I can't even put into words what I'm thinking right now' date=' how there could be someone this vile in a position to influence people is astonishing worse still his petition is gaining momentum currently having five thousand signatures.[/quote'] It's interesting, I don't know why he's blithering on about ANZAC day. That's not really a good holiday to attack. If he proposed not celebrating, say Australian Independence Day because it was oppressive to Aborigines, that would at least make a little sense even if it was stupid. However, the Ottoman Empire was castigated as an un-Islamic empire, so why he thinks they need defending I have no idea. You know, we have a petition here in the United States to 'Give a passport to any Mexican who can make a killer fish taco'. It has thousands of signatures, more than a number of serious petitions. I don't have a rant right now, but it does annoy me how people castigate their politicians. There are always dumb congressmen, but you know who's a lot stupider? The people they have to govern. Maybe the politicians are flawed. But frankly, it seems like they're the best the nation's got.

he's attacking ANZAC Day because it honours all our fallen troops and that includes those killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm hearing about this guy though a couple of political facebook pages it appears he's talking about organising a blockade around the next soldier's funeral and a protest next ANZAC Day