Anger Thread!

RelentlessOblivion

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Anger Thread!

That's really how we are though' date=' we like to crack jokes and not take things too seriously. It's one of the only ways I can keep misery from completely overriding my life.[/quote'] That's how people percieve 'MEHTULHEDDS' though, they think were all miserable fucks.

That's how people percieve 'MEHTULHEDDS' though' date=' they think were all miserable fucks.[/quote'] Well, I certainly am for the most part. According to John Stuart Mill, anyone subject to a higher level of understanding is also subject to a greater deal of pain and suffering, being knowledgeable of the shit around us and perceiving it as such. It does come with access to higher pleasures though, and I would not trade those to be an ignorant fool as happy as a pig in shit whenever McDonald's decides to bring back the McRib or there's a sale at WalMart. Well, at least there's another correlation with misery, that of people living longer if they're more miserable, but having a greater length of time to suffer here may well not be a positive. Who knows, perhaps we're destined to suffer, and it's only through our suffering that we can understand and/or benefit from existing in this shit hole...

That's how people percieve 'MEHTULHEDDS' though' date=' they think were all miserable fucks.[/quote'] You want to try being a Goth then, people think I don't go out in the sun and other shit like that. Fuck sake, got my head sun burnt last weekend, tossers. I'll keep my eyes open for you in the Pool next time I'm there.

Why the fuck does Youtube put ads before stuff that have no relevance to the vid you want to watch, talk about targeting the wrong audience. You search for so metal and you get an ad for some cheesy pop shit. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh drives me mad. And those fucking ads you can't skip. Wankers.

Re: The Rant

yep Dave I have' date=' in fact it has been happening with almost every post I have attempted to make today[/quote'] Not only that, but when it is working, it tends to move really slow lately. Sounds like Tait just had a baby, so it may be a bit before he gets back around to fixing it. Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

ok this is going to be a sports related rant and I have been trying to reduce the number of sports related comments I make but I am so disgusted by what I just read I can't help it. What sort of sick motherfucker gets off on making derogatory comments about an AFL player who died in tragic circumstances? The comments made were not only rife with profanity but also racist and homophobic. On top of comments about the player this individual also targeted his family making derogatory comments about them before proceeding to unleash a tirade of profanities at the supporters of that player's team and his teammates before suggesting that the lot of them should commit suicide because they had no reason to continue living. All of that abuse was justified by closing with the line "2 losses in a row many more to come" as if somehow the fact that the team lost two consecutive games means it is perfectly acceptable to behave in such a manner.

ok this is going to be a sports related rant and I have been trying to reduce the number of sports related comments I make but I am so disgusted by what I just read I can't help it. What sort of sick motherfucker gets off on making derogatory comments about an AFL player who died in tragic circumstances? The comments made were not only rife with profanity but also racist and homophobic. On top of comments about the player this individual also targeted his family making derogatory comments about them before proceeding to unleash a tirade of profanities at the supporters of that player's team and his teammates before suggesting that the lot of them should commit suicide because they had no reason to continue living. All of that abuse was justified by closing with the line "2 losses in a row many more to come" as if somehow the fact that the team lost two consecutive games means it is perfectly acceptable to behave in such a manner.
Severity in language has become commodified. Requests that people commit suicide are very common because there is an ideal of the desirable person emerging in society. Anyone who does not fit that perfected ideal is simply seen as taking up space. The point is, it's hard to put up with other people so it's just become more fashionable to say a certain breed ought to exist. Mockery is an excellent way for those who have very little to offer anyone ensure than they fell like they have worth - God knows it's a lot easier than actually trying to do something. Stronger wording in language is also more common now because there's less occasion when speaking to a number of people. Thanks to internet comment sections every idiot and his sister has a megaphone and they think that somehow that legitimizes their opinion.

I would copy and paste what this person actually said but the language alone is so offensive I would probably be banned for doing so. What's worse is that he has come onto the facebook page of the team he has attacked (Port Adelaide which coincidentally is my team) and is acting proud of his remarks.

I don't manage to get angry so easily...but! When I hear a group of little children screaming something wrong happens in my head. As well as when people are laughing when I'm doing something stressful. I just imagine an axe in their heads.And put on my headphones in order to go to my "zone":)

I hate homophobia. I once met a very nice guy who one day was walking down the street when he heared someone yell, "fagot," and felt something hit the back of his head. He woke up in a hospital with brain damage. That's what I think of every time some one says, "fag," or "fagot," or when they use the word, "gay," to describe something they don't like. It's not bad at this forum, but the metal scene in general is full of homophobia and it sucks.

I hate homophobia. I once met a very nice guy who one day was walking down the street when he heared someone yell' date=' "fagot," and felt something hit the back of his head. He woke up in a hospital with brain damage. That's what I think of every time some one says, "fag," or "fagot," or when they use the word, "gay," to describe something they don't like. It's not bad at this forum, but the metal scene in general is full of homophobia and it sucks.[/quote'] My roommate this year was gay and he was one of the most interesting people I've ever met. He really didn't fit any of the variegated stereotypes for homosexuals - most prominently he was not flagrant and obnoxious about the fact that he was homosexual. Always acted perfectly civil and friendly toward me. What was most fascinating was that he was actually a proper misogynist. He genuinely did not like women or girls at all - found them stupid and unpleasant company. He also really hated the fact that girls assumed he'd want to hang around with them and give them clothing advice just because he was gay. Naturally, of course, he clashed with the feminists at my school. Still, it was really nice for me to discover a more nuanced homosexual than I typically encountered at my previous university.