Rate and Slate

Shadow

Re: Rate and Slate

fortunately my folks don't realise that my debit card info is saved to itunes so I can keep buying albums there without the card itself rating - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 1 slating - that "The Force" isn't real
Ooooh, you wascally wabbit. :lol: I always found it hilarious that Han Solo was a 'Force atheist', so to speak. The evidence is ridiculously obvious. Especially in The Force Unleashed... Rating that ebay has all sorts of stuff in the way of band merchandise. Slating that I can't really shop there. Pocketbook's not thick enough for the auction.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh, you wascally wabbit. :lol: I always found it hilarious that Han Solo was a 'Force atheist', so to speak. The evidence is ridiculously obvious. Especially in The Force Unleashed... Rating that ebay has all sorts of stuff in the way of band merchandise. Slating that I can't really shop there. Pocketbook's not thick enough for the auction.
eBay is an interesting site, tons of stuff on there is overpriced, but you can almost always get great stuff for a good price if you wait long enough. Rating - Getting some sleep Slating - My lack of beer, and lack of budget to buy more

Re: Rate and Slate Crowne, which is a very, very expensive Aussie beer, since I've only recently started drinking beer I couldn't tell you anything specific about it (if it were whiskey or bourbon I could though) anyway rating - that I still have beer slating - that my fridge is only three quarters filled with beer

rating - my fridge being full of beer slating - that it won't be by the end of the weekend
You've either got a tiny fridge or a huge stomach. Rating the Doritos I'm eating. Slating hipsters...I'm sick of their rubbish and almost everything about them. I apologize if I'm on a rant about this (hey, I know what thread I should post in next!), but I see them, their values, their lifestyle, in front of me all the time and the view is dreadful. They've become the mainstream and yet they claim not to be mainstream.

You've either got a tiny fridge or a huge stomach.
not a tiny fridge but not a full sized one either, it's big enough to fit about 30-something bottles in, ordinarily that's about two weeks worth of beer but this is a busy weekend rating - that I've nearly finished my lyrics inspired by Edgar Allen Poe's short story "A Descent Into The Maelstrom" slating - that my new computer is going to take at least a fortnight to arrive

not a tiny fridge but not a full sized one either, it's big enough to fit about 30-something bottles in, ordinarily that's about two weeks worth of beer but this is a busy weekend rating - that I've nearly finished my lyrics inspired by Edgar Allen Poe's short story "A Descent Into The Maelstrom" slating - that my new computer is going to take at least a fortnight to arrive
'Busy weekend'? :lol: I'd think you'd fill up with Red Bull if you had a busy weekend ahead. Anyhow, have you read 'The Imp Of The Perverse'? I heard about it in one article I read for English class and the concept seems quite suited to a metal song. Rating that I have my favorite Harmony song 'End Of My Road' blasting away really loud on my amp. Slating that the CSS Profile is a BEAST to fill out.

Re: Rate and Slate well by busy I mean I've got friends coming over tonight so there will be much drinking, metal being played...REALLY LOUD, and general chaos and rating - that you're listening to my favourite Harmony song, slating - that I blew out the speaker on my amp because one of my brothers adjusted all the dials, just another reason I wish I could afford to move out

well by busy I mean I've got friends coming over tonight so there will be much drinking, metal being played...REALLY LOUD, and general chaos and rating - that you're listening to my favourite Harmony song, slating - that I blew out the speaker on my amp because one of my brothers adjusted all the dials, just another reason I wish I could afford to move out
With all due respect...how on earth do you manage having friends over if your parents don't care for the music in the first place? Have you got a basement or something? 'End Of My Road' is your favorite too? :P Rating that Edenbridge's new album is actually really good, and that I posted a couple metal memes on Memecenter. Slating that the Political Science department was closed today so I couldn't deliver the pertinent transfer forms to my professor.

With all due respect...how on earth do you manage having friends over if your parents don't care for the music in the first place? Have you got a basement or something? 'End Of My Road' is your favorite too? :P
nah no basement but my folks went away for the weekend, and that meant party time, although I'm really paying for it today, cricket training in 33 degrees celsius with high humidity + severe hangover = one really bad day End Of My Road is only my fave by a hair over "Inner Peace" anyway rating - last night slating - today

nah no basement but my folks went away for the weekend, and that meant party time, although I'm really paying for it today, cricket training in 33 degrees celsius with high humidity + severe hangover = one really bad day End Of My Road is only my fave by a hair over "Inner Peace" anyway rating - last night slating - today
OUCH. The temperature alone is pretty brutal. But the humidity on top of that? Funny, Inner Peace is probably my least favorite song by them... Rating that my metal memes on meme center are getting quite a few likes. Slating that the meme builder is so difficult to draw with...

Re: Rate and Slate Rating that I've got most of my really imminent work out of the way. Slating the concept of 'white guilt' that plagues every single European colony with whites still in it. Both Martin Luther King Jr. and Steve Biko specifically looked at the big picture and wanted peace and reconciliation, not 'victory' over 'the white man'. I think I have a rant in the making here...

A Nevertanezra video huh? oh I have got to check that out rating - METAL!!! slating - pop and hip hop
Truer words hath ne'er been spoken. Rating metal, slating fans of other genres who don't know anything about metal...and presume to criticize it. Although I'm not sure I know enough about rap to criticize it properly. I've occasionally heard a more complex than normal beat, and very quick rapping, and an occasional good music passage, but the vast majority of material that I hear is simply thoroughgoing rubbish.

Re: Rate and Slate I don't criticise musical forms I know nothing about, for example I don't criticise punk because I don't know any artists in the genre, I criticise modern pop because everything I've heard sounds the same, but I respect some of the older artists for their accomplishments i.e. Michael Jackson, even though I don't like the music anyway rating - that I have finally come up with a guitar solo slating - that my brother still considers metal to be and I quote "an invalid form of music suitable only for the clinically insane or depressed"

rating - that I have finally come up with a guitar solo slating - that my brother still considers metal to be and I quote "an invalid form of music suitable only for the clinically insane or depressed"
Tell that to Jon Petrucci. Another guy who mistakenly thinks death and black metal are the only two genres of metal... 'clinically insane or depressed'? :lol: Man, ignorance out the wazoo. Power and gothic defy this stereotype. Folk's pretty cheery too sometimes. Prog, in the meantime, is well thought out enough that it's perfectly 'valid'. ...what on earth does he mean by 'invalid'? Pop's a valid form of music. It sucks big time, but I can't say it's not music. Ask him if classical is a valid form of music, and then ask about rock. If he agrees to both, you've got a lot of metal covered. Is he picking on the music itself, the lyrical content, or both? And even as far as death is concerned, the songs aren't for clinically insane people. Usually they're about them. (And that's just the normal death metal. Tech-death is an entirely different kettle of fish.) But perhaps idiot savants or similar people have a special musical ability beyond normal people's, and they understand why metal's good. Besides, what's so wrong with being depressed? There are a lot of things to be cranky about in this world, a lot of things to remark about and a lot of things to fight. (Ah, a rant. I'll have to go there next.) Rating that my lunch was good and that I can meet my parents this weekend! Slating that it'll be a while to go.