Dream cars.

RelentlessOblivion

I would think there were safety problems. Last time hydrogen was used as a fuel the Hindenburg detonated...
Honda got the car into the on-road trial stage and you know those Japanese car companies safety is of utmost importance. I saw it on Top Gear in the same episode they tested the Tesla. Aston Martin do a hatchback. It looks like crap but they have to make it because of some stupid EU crap. Ferrari and Lamborghini are the same they'll have to start making 3 cylinder cars to cover the emissions of their supercars but Porsche won't because of the 918.

Icenti. I have a question what do you think wi be USAs answer to the mclaren
Which McLaren, the F1, MP-412C or P1? The P1 is definitely the scariest of all of those, but I think the Hennessey Venom GT has most of them beat. Then again, the Venom is half American and half British - but it still demonstrates that when it comes to creating raw power nobody can outdo the US. I think the Vision K2 could have been the answer, and the Vector WX-3 certainly blew the socks off McLaren and everyone else for a while with its 3.3-second 0-60 time and 250mph top speed. Of course, this is all based on stats, I can't cite any tests. I do think that the MP-412C is beautifully styled though. If I had to choose the real US answer, though, I'd say the Saleen S7 Twin Turbo.

3 cylinder Lamborghini you gotta be kidding me no no no
Well they either do that, make a (shudder) diesel, or make a hybrid. A diesel is possible given Audi's propensity for such engines but who would buy a diesel supercar? and how would you make it any good? Audi haven't worked on hybrid technology so that's unlikely. At least Lambo could make their 3 cylinder car better then Aston Martin's and sell it cheaper. I hate the name and look of the Gallardo replacement, then again I didn't much care for the Gallardo itself either, Lambos should look mental like the Reventon, the Diablo or the Countach.

I hate the name and look of the Gallardo replacement' date=' then again I didn't much care for the Gallardo itself either, Lambos should look mental like the Reventon, the Diablo or the Countach.[/quote'] Are you talking about the Huracan? I like that one.

It looks nice, sure, but Ferrari and Alfa Romeo have the market cornered on "nice" looking cars. Lamborghini have always been about being mental. Insane looks and incredible straightline speed are what made Lamborghini and they been toning it down significantly since Audi took them over (except the Reventon).

It looks nice' date=' sure, but Ferrari and Alfa Romeo have the market cornered on "nice" looking cars. Lamborghini have always been about being mental. Insane looks and incredible straightline speed are what made Lamborghini and they been toning it down significantly since Audi took them over (except the Reventon).[/quote'] Maybe the stock Gallardos, but the LP versions have looked pretty spectacular. The Aventador is a beautiful piece of work as well, so even if it's totally atypical for Lamborghini I still love it.

Well they either do that, make a (shudder) diesel, or make a hybrid. A diesel is possible given Audi's propensity for such engines but who would buy a diesel supercar? and how would you make it any good? Audi haven't worked on hybrid technology so that's unlikely. At least Lambo could make their 3 cylinder car better then Aston Martin's and sell it cheaper. I hate the name and look of the Gallardo replacement, then again I didn't much care for the Gallardo itself either, Lambos should look mental like the Reventon, the Diablo or the Countach.
True. That is true murph. Audi domated the. Prototype with there turbo. Diesel. Power in the 24 hour of lamans. Sport car rAce I agree I think. What Lamborghini. Should. Do. Keep the v12 make a switch. That you can drive it either. 3 cylinder. Option. Of a full v12. Powered. I have seen that cars. Where they have option

My favourite Lambo is still the Reventon' date=' love the Gallardo and the Aventador though.[/quote'] I prefer the Aventador to the Reventon since it better achieves that happy medium between angular and swoopy that supercars ought to strive for stylistically.

Re: Dream cars. I can't recall Lamborghini making a car I didn't like, I like all of them really, but the Reventon is just my favourite because it is :D I love the shape, it is pretty similar to an Aventador, but enough to look different if you know what I mean? But yeah, I just love Lambo's in general.

But yeah' date=' I just love Lambo's in general.[/quote'] My brother's a big Lambo fan and likes exotic cars in general. Some of his favorites are the Canadian Locus Plethore: plethore.jpg the British Ascari KZ1, which he likes driving in PGR 2, 2008_ascari_kz1-pic-57689.jpegSSC-UltimateAero-7109953803251600x1060.jpg and the American SSC Ultimate Aero TT (which, by the way, can beat a stock Veyron for top speed - 257mph - and does 0-60 in 2.8 seconds).

True. That is true murph. Audi domated the. Prototype with there turbo. Diesel. Power in the 24 hour of lamans. Sport car rAce I agree I think. What Lamborghini. Should. Do. Keep the v12 make a switch. That you can drive it either. 3 cylinder. Option. Of a full v12. Powered. I have seen that cars. Where they have option
But it's still a V12 so they would still need to make a standard 3 cylinder car or some other kind of economy vehicle.

But it's still a V12 so they would still need to make a standard 3 cylinder car or some other kind of economy vehicle.
What about a about a hatchback like ferreri. They can put a twin turbo v3 in it. I was thinking a batchback. Like a ford fiesta v. With twin turbo v3